There’s no denying that kids are simply hilarious. They just don’t have filters, do they? A thought comes into their minds and they say it, never mind the consequences or people’s reactions. They’re practically incapable of keeping family secrets, and, if you’re looking for someone to give you some false reassurance about your outfit or you hairstyle, kids are not the ones to ask.
While parents surely have a huge supply of stories about hilarious things their kids have said, teachers likely have an even larger one. With the stacks of tests and homework to grade, they’re constantly finding new and funny answers to even the most seemingly straightforward questions. For instance, if you think there’s only one answer to the question of “the difference between 8 and 6,” you’re so incredibly wrong … at least when there are kids around!
1. It’s easy to see that this kid’s got a good heart!
2. He definitely knows how to roll with the punches.
3. Oh, Bobby! It might not be the pinnacle of fine art, but his answer is definitely incredibly clever.
4. Well, if the teacher didn’t want them to use those words, then the instructions should have been clearer, right?
5. All adults who can’t quite figure out how to avoid the wrath of their wives, listen up! Ricky is one smart ten-year-old.
6. This kid not only has a grasp of division but also of kindness and compassion for his fellow man. I’d say this answer deserves a round of applause.
7. Well, it DOES say to write “or” after all …
Continue NEXT PAGE to see more