Here is how you transform your face for the better–naturally!
1. Get the ingredients: milk and gelatin.
Since you’ll be putting these things directly on your face, I highly recommend choosing high-quality options here. Also, make sure the gelatin is unflavored.
2. Measure, then mix.
Put the gelatin (1 Tablespoon) in a container first, then add the milk (1-2 Tablespoons). Mix.
3. Rinse your face while microwaving the mix for 15 seconds.
The heat makes this mix so soft. You’ll want to put it on straight away to ensure the desired smoothness.
4. Apply the warm mixture to your face.
You can spread this mix all over or do some spot treatments — your choice. Just remember to use it quickly!
5. Let it soak in!
Grab your smartphone; you’ve got about 15 minutes to spare here. Better yet, take note and make some funny faces in the mirror.
6. Start peeling away those nasties!
Once it’s dry, grab a corner and start slowing peeling. Get ready to be amazed!
7. Pull! Make sure to get them all! This is the most satisfying part — seeing all those disgusting blackheads meet their fate.